MARCH 4, 2021 Inspiring Conversations with Yanover Blanco of Yanover Painting and Remodeling

My interview at VoyageATL  


http://voyageatl.com/interview/inspiring-conversations-yanover-blanco-yanover-painting-remodeling/


Today we’d like to introduce you to Yanover Blanco.

Hi Yanover, can you start by introducing yourself? We’d love to learn more about how you got to where you are today?
I grew up in Georgia. I went to College at Kennesaw State University where I earned my Bachelor’s in Business Administration and graduated with Honors. During my time at KSU I worked as a Salesperson/Estimator for a local construction company. After I graduated I founded Fillo Painting with a partner. After building that company to one of the top companies in the state I decided to sell my shares and start Yanover Painting and Remodeling. I hope to take everything that I have learned in my professional career and build this company up to a leader in our industry and I am excited for what the future has in store!

Would you say it’s been a smooth road, and if not what are some of the biggest challenges you’ve faced along the way?
Founding a business is never easy. It comes with many challenges such as what comes first, do I hire help now or try to build things up before making a hire? How do I invest in marketing our services with a limited budget? How do I sell my services when our company is new and has no reputation yet? How do you get clients to trust me? It has been tough but fulfilling. These challenges motivate me to be creative, to raise my skill level in all fields from sales and marketing to project management. Especially difficult is accepting that you have to delay gratification for an extended period of time and maintain faith that it will all pay off in due time. It has not been a smooth road but the struggles are part of the journey and I enjoy the challenge!

Great, so let’s talk business. Can you tell our readers more about what you do and what you think sets you apart from others?
At Yanover Painting and Remodeling we are experts in our field. We are experts in any service we offer and we are known for our very high level of service. We have a three part system to ensure that we are at the top of our game. Our emphasis on Training, Communication and our system of Supervision is what sets us apart from our competitors. We invest time Training our staff. Too many companies take this for granted. Even seasoned employees require ongoing training to make sure we are serving our customers as we should and ensure a high level of quality. It doesn’t matter how much the owner or management knows and how experienced they are if the trades-people doing the work don’t have the same know-how. We invest in ensuring that our people are applying best practices to every project. We understand that Communication is paramount to a successful project. There are many people involved in every project from the estimator and the client to the tradespeople involved. By making sure everyone has the proper information at the proper time we are able to ensure a high level of quality and efficiency. We communicate in a timely manner with our clients keeping them up to date along every step of the way! Finally Supervision. We train our people to ensure quality but we also understand the importance of accountability. We know that it takes quality checks not only by the foreman of the project but also by a superintendent that will periodically check on your project to ensure a high quality finished product! At Yanover Painting and Remodeling we are most proud of the experts that we have on our team. Our clients can feel confident that from the Owner, down to the Superintendent and on down to the Tradesmen, we are all doing our very best to provide we with the very best service around!

What were you like growing up?
As far back as I can remember I had an entrepreneurial mindset. When I was five years old I remember I set up a “store” selling my old toys. I was constantly coming up with little business ideas. It was a hobby for me. I also collected rocks. Who knows, if I hadn’t started a business I might have become a geologist! I was a dreamer, rarely was I in the present. I was always looking forward and fantasizing about my future as a businessman!

Contact Info:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold Journey | Meet Yanover Blanco July 14, 2023

Yanover Blanco: Your Trusted Expert in Commercial General Contracting

CanvasRebel Magazine Meet Yanover Blanco