Skip to main content

LOCAL STORIES Meet Yanover Blanco | Entrepreneur February 2, 2022

 

We had the good fortune of connecting with Yanover Blanco and we’ve shared our conversation below.

Hi Yanover, what role has risk played in your life or career?
Risk taking has been a requirement in my life and career of being a business owner and entrepreneur. There is risk in everything that you do and because there is risk there is a reward. Risk is part of what life is made of. The excitement for doing things would not be there if it were not for risk. The gratification of success would not be there if there wasn’t some chance that things would not work out. The feeling of accomplishment would not be as great if there was no risk. I embrace risk and accept the challenge because I know that the payoff will make it all worthwhile and if I fail it will make me stronger for the next round.
 
Alright, so for those in our community who might not be familiar with your business, can you tell us more?
What sets me apart is my perseverance and persistence. If I make a mistake or fail, I learn from it and continue moving forward. I am proud to say that I have learned that the only road to success is to prepare and plan, persist and persevere even when times are difficult. There will always be difficulties and the ones that press forward will be the ones that succeed. Getting to where I am today has definitely not been easy, I have been able to overcome obstacles and challenges by not allowing my failures to defeat me but by learning from them. A lesson that I have learned along the way is that you can’t rest on your laurels. You will have peaks and troughs in your journey and the only way to keep moving onward and upward its to maintain momentum. I want the world to know that I strive to do the best I can everyday and smile in the face of adversity because I know that success is always around the corner.
 
Any places to eat or things to do that you can share with our readers? If they have a friend visiting town, what are some spots they could take them to?
If someone was visiting here in Atlanta I would take them to see all of the historical sites and landmarks. Places like Stone Mountain, Oakland Cemetery and Centennial park. Places with history and significance are the ones that you will remember the most and I want anyone visiting to create memories.
 
The Shoutout series is all about recognizing that our success and where we are in life is at least somewhat thanks to the efforts, support, mentorship, love and encouragement of others. So is there someone that you want to dedicate your shoutout to?
I recognize that I would not be where I am if it were not for so many people that laid the foundation for me to be able to accomplish what I have. My parents efforts in raising me with values and character made a huge difference in my life. They immigrated to this country like so many others to make a better life for their children and without them I would not have the opportunities that I have today. I am grateful to so many teachers and professors that took the time to encourage me and who gave their heart and soul to making sure that I understood and absorbed the knowledge that they had to offer. I recognize that for anyone to succeed it takes the help of those around us and I am grateful for the encouragement and also for the ones that did not encourage me but with their discouragement motivated me even more to succeed.

Website: www.yanoverblanco.com

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yanover_blanco/

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yanover-blanco-52893039/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold Journey | Meet Yanover Blanco July 14, 2023

Yanover Blanco: Your Trusted Expert in Commercial General Contracting

CanvasRebel Magazine Meet Yanover Blanco